Trading in Cyclone for another Heartland

landp

My wife and I are thinking about upgrading. We are making a list of things we want. For example kingsize bed, opposing sides, if not a toy hauler so we have a room that we can go into for away time, at least an area that can be closed off. Would any heartland product meet these criteria?

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
You might want to look at the Landmark Oakmont. The living room is seperated by a wall and sliding door from the dining room and kitchen. It also has 2 doors one that leads out to the back in the kitchen. There was one on display at the Branson rally, last year. Nice looking trailer.
Fred

Last edited:

timdebs

Fred is correct the Oakmont does a living room suite. We were trying to decide between the Oakmont and Pinehurst. One thing about the Oakmont is the petition between the kitchen and living room takes up space that could be used for living area. But if you want an area that you can close off then it might be a good choice for you. But the toilet is not in a room by itself like the Pinehurst. Not sure if that makes a difference to you or not.

CrazyScotsman

Good thing about the Pinehurst which has the same floor plan as my BH 3580, is that you can close off the bedroom, and guests can still use the loo or shower with privacy and I can still be snoozing in bed.