Rally Ready

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Okay, the fuel tanks are full, the camper is loaded, tire pressures confirmed. I think we are ready to head out. We'll be spending the Memorial Day weekend at Happy Holiday Campground in Cherokee, NC then moving on to Columbus, IN. before arriving at the rally on Thursday afternoon. Let's all pray for safe journeys for all of our rally attendees as well as everone else on the roads this holiday week.

Look forward to seeing eveyone at the rally!

Phil

J

Jim_1899

Summer 2006 Comes to an End

Reading the post of your trip on Memorial marked the beginning of the summer now this weekend is Labor Day and the pools close and the kids are back at school. Time keeps on slipping into the future. The fall season is short but great I hope everyone enjoys a safe and wonderful weekend.

Jim & Crystal:rolleyes:

Paul & Nan

We find this the best time of all to be out in the RV. Paul and I are heading out on Friday for 10 nights-will be going to Lake Shelbyville area here in IL. The first two nights in a state park with our Good Sam group, then the rest in a Corps of Engineers park. They have great rates for we seniors, and it is a beautiful park. We know that the fall is the best weather and the queitest time. Nan