Bedroom Floor "Dip"

Campdmg

In our 2009 3670RL Big Horn, the floor in the bedroom, just outside the closet seems to have taken a "dip". Has anyone else experienced this? I don't want to fall through it....

The dealer came and looked at it when fixing a couple of other minor things, and said that it wasn't a problem and not to worry....but I don't know about that....

Thoughts?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
If you have an '09 model, you should have the laminated floor that is supposed to take care of these types of problems. This is definitely a Heartland customer service question. You can call them at 877-262-8032 and I'm sure they can answer your questions.

We had a floor squeak in the kitchen of our '07 Bighorn 3055RL that two different dealers couldn't fix.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might touch base with KAKAMPERS as it seems to me they might have had a similar problem but not sure.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
In our 2009 3670RL Big Horn, the floor in the bedroom, just outside the closet seems to have taken a "dip". Has anyone else experienced this? I don't want to fall through it....

The dealer came and looked at it when fixing a couple of other minor things, and said that it wasn't a problem and not to worry....but I don't know about that....

Thoughts?

Ours seems to have a around the end of the bed, too. Barefoot, you can almost feel like there is something under the carpet between the end of the bed and the dresser. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of extra panel beneath the carpet, under the bed rollers.

rjr6150

Just noticed ours doing the same thing. Facing the head of the bed on the right hand side about 12-14" up. If one steps on the floor feels spongy and only in that area.