Landmark Monticello in So Cal

tjones

I am interested in purchasing a Monticello however, haven't had the opportunity to see one. The rear living area will suit our life style when we go full time next May....only 12 months to go.

Does anyone who lives or will be passing through southern california have a Monticello they would be willing let me and my wife look at? Please PM me at tj1jones at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Tony

Midastouch

Tony ... don't have one ... decided on the Grand Canyon, but have been in the Monticello and it's AWESOME! :cool: Hope you get to see one soon!

Hi My wife and I are looking at going full time in 18 months and we have narrowed down our search between the Landmark Monticello and the Mobile suite 38 footer Money is a difference I was wondering if anyone has any advice as to which will work better and can I pull the Monticello with a 1 ton or do I need a 450 or bigger

jbeletti

preacherdon,

Running user sentiment is that you really should step up beyond a 1 ton to safely pull and more importantly, stop the Monticello.

Another user here, traveltime has started a thread on this forum on the topic. See it here.

I believe the same user has a thread going on RV.net under the username of traveltunes. See it here.

Best of luck to you,

Jim