European Leather Recliner Upgrade

fishinrvr

Hello,

We have a 2009 3055 with the standard recliners, which is what came with the unit. We are looking to upgrade to the European leather recliners. Can anyone tell me the name of the company that Hertland uses for these chairs as we would like them to match the rest of the furniture?

Thanks,

Devon

jimtoo

HI fishinrvr,

I do not know who supplies the European recliners, but from our personal experience, we did not like them. The chairs are comfortable, but the foot rest is always setting on the floor in front of the chair, or close by, and it never fails, it is always in the way, taking up valuable floor space.

We had them in an 06 model and opted for regular recliners in the 08. We did not like the regular ones due to the way the back fit us. The back seemed to be tapered back and uncomfortable. So, we gave them to our daughter, who likes them, and bought Lazy Boy recliners to go in the 3055 Bighorn. They are not the largest or plushest, but do fit in the rear so the slides close OK and they are very comfortable. I can sleep almost all night in mine without a problem. :D

Jim M

tcbrady

Devon,
The Euro Chairs w/ ottomans come from Williamsburg Furniture - Phone # 574-773-7711. They are the Verona style in the Driftwood leather material. They are just a cream color so they match all decors - (other than Godiva - We have them recovered to match that leather color.)
thanks, Coley

Delaine and Lindy

We looked at the Euro Leather chair with the ottoman and they wasn't what we thought they should be. We are firm believers in Lazy Boy chairs and Love seat re-cline aways. We are in the 5th wheel now while the young Lady is cleaning the Stick house. Its nice to come out to the 5er really makes us want to hit the road, its called HITCH ITCH you can never get rid of it after you get it. DW is shelling purple hull peas in the Lazy Boy Love seat. Life is Good.... GBY...

fishinrvr

Thanks everyone for the information. I guess we’ll have to do some more research and perhaps sit on some other chairs before we purchase.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We ordered the regular leather recliners Heartland offers when we got our new Pinehurst. I love them. Very comfortable. When I have trouble sleeping all I have to do is sit in the recliner, put the feet up, turn on the TV and I'm out like a light.:)

Keith