TV Mount in Bighorn 3670

skyguy

Here's photos of the mount I made for a TV (SOB-TV) for our 2010 3670. We requested (and Heartland complied - THANK YOU HEARTLAND!!) that we get the 2009 style cabinetry in the bedroom.

We chose a 23 inch diagonal TV, its dimensions are 22" X 15" high, and fits in the TV cove with room to spare! I bought three LCD mount swivel brackets for a different project, and never used them. I used one for this project, and will sell the other two for $22.00 each, shipped.

I dismantled on old oak veneer computer desk, and used part of it as the piece on the back wall.

We also use the same LCD TV in our stick house kitchen - the TV will set on its stand in the house, rides on the bed in the 3670 when we travel, and takes only a minute to match up the bracket and drop in the bolt.

There's just enough "drop", after attaching the TV, to angle the screen down towards our heads when reclining in/on the bed.

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 60
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 56
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 68

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Nice bedroom :D. Does look better without that gap at the end. My wife owns that entire dresser, along with 95% of the closet. I got the cabinet next to the bed and maybe 3 hangers in the closet. If she puts anymore stuff in there, I'll have to sleep in my clothes just to have a place to store them. :rolleyes:

skyguy

John - I hear ya, I hear ya!

I don't know why my wifey needs all that closet space just for a couple weekends...

And yup, I just get the cabinet on the right too... works for me

Al