Problem with Microwave

ralphpam

I have used this Apollo microwave/convection for 3 months now. When I microwave the glass tray in the bottom gets so hot after just a few minutes that you cannot touch it. Then if you try to cook something else in a bag such as popcorn, the tray is so hot that it just burns right through it. I have never had this problem with a microwave before and need help!

csalmons

Ralphpam,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this. It sounds like is possible that a fan might not be working or properly. Please call us at 800-772-7262, as Jim so kindly mentioned, and do speak with our tech Bob. I'm sure we can figure this out and get you taken care of!

ralphpam

Midwest Sales and Service is sending out a new unit to us. Thank you Bob and Tammy! It was also very nice to call a company and get a friendly voice instead of trying to figure out what number to push! This forum is great and we sure appreciate all of the help we have received.

csalmons

We at Midwest would like to thank your for your nice comments. It's nice to hear that sometimes things do work out right. We don't always get feedback on the good experiences, but we always hear about the bad ones:) Thanks again and if you have any other problems please give us a call!