Shower in M-22

kampfirekid

I see the shower head in the M-22 is "watered" by connection to the sinck faucet. How awkward is this to operate while showering? Is there another faucet block in the shower I can' see? Is there an issue getting water all over the floor trying to adjust the water temp/flow, or water just running down the hose and dripping to the floor? I'm intrigued by the Edge for it's size and weight.

I can't help you on how it operates, but that was one of the main reasons we went with the M-19 and it's full surround tub. I'm sure some M-22 owners will jump in here with their thoughts, though. It is a cool little (light) trailer.

Cheers, and hope you find what you're looking for.
Colin

Larry77

There is a on/off switch on the head itself, so you just turn it to the temp you want in the sink, hit the switch to go to the shower then control it with the shower head switch. The water part is not the difficult part for me it's the fact that I can't even turn around :)

rl7greg

Yup, there is not a faucet mounted in the shower, just a bracket that holds the shower head in two positions. Advantages and disadvantages I guess. The sink has a molded in backsplash, so if water does run back down the hose, it won't go behind anything.

One think to note if you are >6'2, the shower is raised off the floor about 6 inches it looks like and therefore you are ducking a little. I'm 6'4 and it's not too bad though. But like Larry77 said about the size, it is definitly designed for quick showers

kampfirekid

Yup, there is not a faucet mounted in the shower, just a bracket that holds the shower head in two positions. Advantages and disadvantages I guess. The sink has a molded in backsplash, so if water does run back down the hose, it won't go behind anything.

One think to note if you are >6'2, the shower is raised off the floor about 6 inches it looks like and therefore you are ducking a little. I'm 6'4 and it's not too bad though. But like Larry77 said about the size, it is definitly designed for quick showers

Thanks again for another response to my questions. I am 6'-5" (well, probably shrinking to 6'-4" as I get older), and as long as I can rinse off some sweat and misquito spray before retiring for the night, I am fine. I assume they ditched the faucet on the wall because it would have to be on an exterior wall (freezing potential). Of course, that theory conflicts with the exterior shower. I think the set-up they have could be just fine, although I'm betting a redesign will come down the pike before too long.

If you have any overall comments on the trailer, I'd love to hear them.