Several Bighorns

ChopperBill

Saw about 3 today. Dodge Bighorn Edition pickups that is. Thinking about ordering a couple of those chrome emblems and putting them on my GMC!

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Agreed Bill....

ChopperBill said:
Saw about 3 today. Dodge Bighorn Edition pickups that is. Thinking about ordering a couple of those chrome emblems and putting them on my GMC!

I agree Bill, I think they would look good on mine too....

jimtoo

I cannot believe that any GMC man would deface their vehicle in such a manor. It's bad enough to tow a trailer that the emblem looks so close to a &*&$#. I think we should ask the Heartland Factory to change the emblem to a nice big longhorn or something along that line.

v92c

Texan
Tow Vehicle Upgrade

jimtoo said:
I cannot believe that any GMC man would deface their vehicle in such a manor. It's bad enough to tow a trailer that the emblem looks so close to a &*&$#. I think we should ask the Heartland Factory to change the emblem to a nice big longhorn or something along that line.

It would be great if they sold an emblem package, they could make them for Fords, Chevy and GMC. They can call the Truck Upgrade kits. :D

jpmorgan37

You Guys;

It doesn't make any difference what emblem is on our Jimmies, everybody knows what we are driving by the way we pass them going up the hills.
Love my D/A.

John