"07" introduction

ChopperBill

Mentioned to my dealer that the "07" coaches were due out in June and asked if he knew any changes. Said probably none until the big show in Nashville (or some place like that which slips my mind) Probably why there wernt any big changes until around Dec of last year. So if you are thinking about ordering I would make sure you are getting what you expect because the only thing that you can be relatively sure of is the price is going to change! :eek:

v92c

Texan
Makes a fella wonder why they change the model year before they make the changes to the model. Seems like the model year would change in December when they make the changes to the production line.

Midastouch

I agree in that I was informed by the dealer that I will be getting an "07" Landmark and my first question was ... any changes? He said no, and it really makes you wonder why you should get what seems to be a prior year (06) model, in reality, when the changes (hopefully for the better) come in down the road after you've ordered the newest "07" version!

I want to think I am getting all those good changes/improvements from the last years model!!!!:rolleyes: I understand how that is though ... buy an electronic device, or anything else really and the next day, it's been outdated by something new!

I'll just be happy when I can finally get my Grand Canyon ordered and on it's way to my home .... with minor problems that I'll be able to deal with!:cool:

BluegrassMan

Hey Guy's:

I didn't order our GC till late Nov.-early Dec. of 05', It came in Feb. 06' and it was a 2005. Some RV companies have a disclaimer written in the fine print that says something to the effect: We reserve to change trim, color, etc. at any time in the model year.

They aren't regulated like the auto companies. Also the lemon laws don't apply either as far as I know. As far as the dealer knowing what's coming in 07' ? They probably won't know till they get their first one with the changes. I guess ya' just roll the dice or wait until you actually SEE one!

There are 2 major RV shows that the industry is shooting for as far as showing their NEWEST line up. Louisville KY in the late summer/fall, and TAMPA FLA winter/spring. That is THEIR time to shine! and show new ideas!

DennisZ

Just got the VIN for my new 3055Rl... It's at the dealer right now, and it IS a 2007

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have just ordered a 3400RL. Added several options including Thermo windows. It's a 10 to 12 week lead time due to the windows. We'll be fulltiming by the end of August we hope.

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
Ray,
Maybe but we ordered our 3500RL the last week of April with Thermopane windows and it came off the line last week. Dealer took delivery yesterday and we pick it up Monday. That actual delivery time was quite a surprise.

ChopperBill

DennisZ said:
Just got the VIN for my new 3055Rl... It's at the dealer right now, and it IS a 2007
Just found out the new "07's" dont have Corian counters, fan in the living room and has smaller fresh water and holding tanks.
AW just kidding! Enjoy! ;)

L'l John

ChopperBill said:
Just found out the new "07's" dont have Corian counters, fan in the living room and has smaller fresh water and holding tanks.
AW just kidding! Enjoy! ;)

Whew! I was about to cry!:D :eek: :)

jpmorgan37

Bill;
You are rotten - I have followed your post since day one and you were a worry wart about what was and what wasn't - and now you do that to future owners? Shame on you.
John

ChopperBill

jpmorgan37 said:
Bill;
You are rotten - I have followed your post since day one and you were a worry wart about what was and what wasn't - and now you do that to future owners? Shame on you.
John
I am a bad boy with no redeeming values! ;) Note smiley face! None