How long

landp

I am taking my trail in for service. There was a hail storm in Austin and I need to have the roof repaired. so my question is, How many days should it take to just replace the metal side railings that curve from the top of the roof to the sides? How long should it take to replace the whole roof?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
That is something only the person working on it can answer. It is is product of how many are working on it, how busy they are, what kind of equipment they have etc. The job itself is probably a 1-2 day job. How long it sits before they work on it is another story. I have never taken our RV in for repairs at a repair shop where it didn't stay in the shop for 3 weeks minimum.

Mike Aplin

That is a good question as to how long a unit would stay in a shop for repairs. It really depends on how busy the shop is with other customers ahead of yours as well as how extensive of repair it is, and also the lead time for receiving the parts to complete the repair. I am sure that they will want to try and get you taken care of as quickly as possible, but more importantly that the repair is done correctly. Thank you, Mike