Maiden voyage issues with 3300BHS..

We are new 5th wheel owners and can't figure out how to get the water to the toilet or sinks. This is when hooked to city water, haven't tried filling the tanks yet because we are on the move every day. Pls reply quickly as we are 3 days into a 30 day journey. Also have issues with several windows in the unit. The big window in the bedroom, the screen for the window located by the table and the window behind the couch. They don't open and close with ease and one doesn't open but 2 inches.

thank you

jnbhobe

Something fishy here!!!! Are you hooked up to the water inlet in the udc or the black tank flush port???????? JON:confused::confused::confused:

jimtoo

I am with Jon here. Sounds like your not hooked to the correct port for the city water. (or forgot to turn it on) :)

Jim M

grizzlygiant

And it could be a defective/stuck back flow at the water port. Since the system has not been tested with the on board pump, the backflow could even be installed backward.
We always travel with some water in the tank for use along the highway. Put some water in the tank and use the pump. Let us know how that works.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It that a real post or a fake post? Surely they were shown and tested it on the PDI. Almost sounds as if the water is not turned on at the pedestal or the main at the park.

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We are new 5th wheel owners and can't figure out how to get the water to the toilet or sinks. This is when hooked to city water, haven't tried filling the tanks yet because we are on the move every day. Pls reply quickly as we are 3 days into a 30 day journey. Also have issues with several windows in the unit. The big window in the bedroom, the screen for the window located by the table and the window behind the couch. They don't open and close with ease and one doesn't open but 2 inches.

thank you
29534, Your question is a bit strange and we need more details. According to other posts you have made you purchased your Sundance in early May. Is this the first time you've used it? You question doesn't give us much to go by so I would suggest stopping at the first RV dealer you go by and ask for some help. I'm sure it's something very easy to figure out if it can be seen by someone. Let us know what the outcome is. Due to the nature of your question, I'll be moving this thread into Sundance Plumbing. Let us know when you get it resolved. Thanks.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Actually if your not near a Dealer, there are a lot of people in a good RV Park that might be able to check your water connections, especially if you find a Heartland Unit in the campground.

BC

D

Dave Willis

I have forwarded this to our plant manager and he should be getting back to you soon.

Thanks,

This is a real issue. During our run through we the dealer I forgot to check the toilet but the sinks did work. I'll try all your suggestions. thanks for your quick replies. Did find another sundance owner in our current location and will waddle on over and check with him.

Yes first trip with the trailer as I retired end of June and couldn't escape the rat race until this time.

D

Dave Willis

I spoke to our plant manager and he really needs to talk to you and have you walk them through the issues that you are having. If you could give me a call at 888-262-5992 hopefully we can help you with your issues.

Thanks,

Dave​