Red wall switch

red4222

Hi I am a new owner of a North Country 27BHS and would like to no the function of the red wall switch in the bathroom... this switch lights up in the on position..also the switch is not part of the 3 swit....ct box to check the levels of the holding tanks...thank you for any information

jnbhobe

Red; Its most likely the switch for the electric operation of the hot water tank. Make sure there is water in the tank and the black rocker switch in the water heater compartment outside is turned on. JON;););) PS Your dealer should have shown you this in your PDI

JUebinger

It is the electrical switch for the hot water heater. My dealer showed me this at start up. I also own a 2010 North Country. The middle switch on the monitor is the hot water heater gas switch. JUebinger

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If it looks like the one in the lower left of my cabinet, it's to run the water heater on electric.

View attachment 7876

The little red switch on the right lower of the tank indicator panel (center of cabinet), runs the water heater on propane. There are no water tank heaters unless you had them added.

rhufford

Thanks for this. The dealer had shown me but I forgot and I don't remember the info about the switch on the water heater it self.