Explorer RV Insurance

porthole

Retired
Anyone hear - use them?

I am a BoatU.S. member and they offer RV insurance.

I got a quote and it seems fairly reasonable. So far it was for a $40K used RV, premium of $313 per year.

The policy is for replacement value along with comp and collision, roadside service etc.

I have BoatU.S. for my boat policy and it is a very good policy. I work part time for a BoatU.S. listed tower and have extensive experience dealing with BoatU.S. insured boats (insured through Newark Insurance Company).

They are by far the easiest company to deal with on our end.
Although the boat policies are not the cheapest they are extensive in their coverage.

Any opinions?

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I have heard that Explorer RV was a good company. I believe there are many on the forum that have their coverage. The one I use is RV America, another good company.

Midastouch

I have used Explorer RV Insurance Agency for the past 3 years. They are an independant agency. I am currently involved in a "total loss" replacement of my Landmark with an Insurance Company that they wrote my policy with and it's been over two (2) months of .................. (left intentionally blank!)

Explorer RV Insurance Agency has been great, but once you have a claim, they are out of the picture.... "buyer beware" when it comes to what company they write your policy with and if you ever have a claim! If you want to know my ongoing story, I'll be happy to give you some of the facts as they happened and continue to happen!

Pulltab

We use them and they are reasonable but we have also never had a claim. Hoping if I do there is not a problem