3210 with happijac sofa bed

welbe13

We currently have a 3210 with the Happijac bunks can the bottom one be converted into a sofa/ bed. If so where can I get the parts. When I asked the dealer he said if couldn't be done but I know I have since seen pics of it done.

Mike Aplin

I believe that it could be added after the fact. Have you contacted our customer service/parts dept to see if it can be done and what a price would be for the conv. sofa? Try them at 877-262-8032. Take care, Mike

welbe13

Mike I think you are right, I have now seen pics of them and other 3210 owners have told me they have the option. It would have been nice to know when I asked you about it when I drove out to Elkhart from Washington to pick up my unit. Can you help me get it taken care of now?

Mike Aplin

I presume that you are talking about the happy jack bed with rear convertible sofa that is an option on the coach. The first option is no beds at all, the second option is the dual beds, and the last option is the dual beds with rear convertible sofa. I presume the coach that you purchased from the dealer had no beds in the back or has the dual queens? If you would ever want to add the rear convertible option, you can always call our customer service/parts number if you would like to order those parts or your nearest Heartland Cyclone dealer could also order the parts for you. The number is 877-262-8032. Thank you again for being part of the Heartland family. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

welbe13

My name is Mark Miller and in June my Father and I drove to Elkhart and I purchased a 2009 3210 cyclone vin number 53fcf3233e050859. As Becky knows I ordered the double sofa for the rear cargo area. I already a had the bunks and wanted to replace the bottom with the sofa. Becky did some checking and got the sofa from the supplier and shipped it out. Today it arrived and with a lot excitement I opened the box to find that the sofa was queen size and will not fit in my unit and that it is not even the desert fury interior that it should be, it is sand dune. Now I can only say that I am very upset. After driving 5000 miles from Washington to Elkhart and being told I couldn't get a sofa. To finding out it was an option I could and did order to not get what I ordered is very disappointing. Please someone help me fix this matter.