Wiring Diagram

DennisZ

Is there an electrical (AC & DC) wiring diagram for the 3055RL? I would like to see how all the junction boxes and what outlets are on what circuit. I am thinking of putting an inverter in to run the TV's and stereo system, so this would be a big help.

DennisZ

Coley or Scott

:confused: Did my previous post on wiring diagrams get lost??? Can you please respond??

ChopperBill

Thinking along the same lines. Also need to install a 12V outlet in the bedroom TV area. (I thought they came with one?) An on line wiring diagram would be helpful.
Second best thing is if some one that did install an inverter would help out with some directions.

DennisZ

Bill
I'm thinking about powering both the TV's from the inverter. I got a Xantrex TS400. They say it will power up to 2 27" tv's at a time. It also has good clean power. If we don't get any better info, I'll figure it out and post pictures

Scott

Guys - Sorry. For whatever reason, I didn't get anything on your post. Now that I have seen it - I am going to tell you to email Scott Lytle at the Bighorn plant (slytle@heartlandrvs.com) who should be able to get you the info you are looking for in terms of what is on which circuit.

ST

DennisZ

Scott
Just wanted to say thanks to Scott Lytle for his quick response on the wiring diagram. What he sent will do me fine. Thanks again for all your support

phranc

Say Dennis .. Is there a way to share that wireing diagram ?? May have to in stall the same inverter in the future ..

HappyKayakers

I'm sure all of us Bighorn owners would appreciate the diagrams for future reference. Is there any way to post for all models or do we need to get individual emails?

terawatt

Maybe it is possible to have technical data posted on the Heartland web page. It could even be password protected so it is only available to Heartland owners. Just a thought.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Phranc
The drawing I got is for a 3055RL, but the circuits may be similar. So... Here it is.

View attachment 599

This is a lights and outlet layout drawing. It is not a wiring diagram. This one tells you where the lights and outlets are supposed to be. It does not tell you about the wiring runs.:)

OTOH, it's more than I had when I started reading this thread. Thanks for going to the trouble of posting it. I appreciate it.None

Last edited: