Missing Spare Tire

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
welbe13, I've moved your question into it's own new thread. Your rig should have come with a spare and this is something that should have been noticed by your selling dealer and resolved before you took delivery. I suggest your first course of action is to return to your dealer and ask "where is my spare tire"?

2010augusta

I am guessing that you have already looked completely under the unit, but if not check behind the axles in the center of the frame, or under the front of the trailer. if not the call your dealer.

Mike Aplin

I believe that all Cyclones should come with a spare tire. Have you contacted your dealer from whom you purchased the unit? Did they denote this potential missing item on the PDI or check list? Please contact your local dealer to try and find out the missing pieces to the puzzle. Thanks, Mike

Uncle Rog

When I asked where the spare was during the PDI the knucklehead told me that they no longer were supplied, so the other knucklehead, me, went along with it! When I was having some warranty work done I brought it up and HL had one installed, no questions asked. We were too excited about taking possession to challenge the claim.......................

escs36

my spare tire disappeared somewhere. it used to be there...i hope it did not cause a big wreck on the interstate.