Heater in 3912 floorplan

gpshemi

Where is the heater located in the 3912 floor plan?

Under the refer? Left of the TV? Under the cabinets adjacent to the garage?

The reason I ask is I want to buy this floor plan, but I want to be able to extend the heater to the garage fairly easy too and avoid the heat pump A/C option.

We have little kids and we're planning on using it like a play room / sleeping area for them to isolate messy shoes ect. The rubber floor is a nice option for little guys and it's a great area to carry bicycles inside too.

Thanks.

Mike Aplin

In the 3912 floor plan, the heater is located under the ent. center in the living room. Thanks, Mike

trvlrerik

I thought about attempting to extend the venting into the garage also but I was scared by the fuel tank. We have been camping in 20 degree weather and used 2 1500 watt electric heaters in the garage, it kept the temp above 60 with the walk-thru door closed. with the door open it stayed at about the same as the front bedroom. We did go through a lot of propane as the heater almost never shut off, (some days 35 lbs a day).
The main reason I did not start the project was the solid frame rail that is above the rear axel, this frame rail is about 4" rearward of the front garage wall, so to run a duct to the garage area is beyond my abilities, I was scared enough drilling a hole in the floor for my sink drain line.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Look into the Palonis Ceramic heaters at Camping World. They work great and save on propane. The have a thermostat and will shut off if tipped over. very safe space heater.