Picture of Pillow Top Mattress

timdebs

Does anyone have a picture or describe what the pillow top mattress is supposed to look like? I see that it is standard equipment on the Landmark but our king size mattress looked like a regular mattress. Thanks

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Well although not a picture from an RV ad, this is a standard "Pillow Top" Mattress

Pillow-Plush.jpg

timdebs

That is my idea of a pillow top. Does anyone know if this is what the Landmark "pillow top" looks like or is the "pillow top" built inside the mattress? Thank you for you response.

cjbearden

Visitor
The pillow top on our mattress was not really anything near what I would call a pillow top. There is no 'pillow' in the pillow top! We have to use a 5" extra firm sheet of foam to be able to sleep on it. A sleep number bed is in our near future!!!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We replaced the RV mattress with the "semi"-pillowtop from our guest bedroom. I call it semi because it had the extra padding inside the top od the mattress, just not in a separate looking area. We put the RV mattress on the guest bed. We get a very comfortable RV bed and our guests don't stay as long. Win-win situation!:D