Cyclone door locks not keyed alike???

porthole

Retired
Is this correct? I need to keep two keys, one for each side door???

My key ring included 4 different keys
2 - side door keys
1 - baggage door key
1 - key of unknown origin - no one knows what it is for.

Bogger

We have the same situation with our Eagle Ridge- the back door has 1 key, the main front door is another, and the baggage doors are a 3rd different key. Not fun.

Mike Aplin

That is a great question regarding the different door keys. When we purchase all of our entry doors, they all come with their own sets of keys. In the case of a Cyclone with two entry doors (one main entry and one for the garage) they will automatically come with their own lock and set of keys. The vendor doesn't make matched doors for us to use. That is why the two different keys. Thank you for your questions. Mike

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
This is correct for my model...except the unknown key - mine is for the living area side of the door going into the garage. Looks like a house key.

truknutt

Committed Member
Is this correct? I need to keep two keys, one for each side door???

My key ring included 4 different keys
2 - side door keys
1 - baggage door key
1 - key of unknown origin - no one knows what it is for.

I had keys to the door between the garage and the living area. My front and rear entry doors are different and it works out if you ever have friends or family use the garage for their "Apartment". We have been told this works like at Sturgis when either you or your guests want privacy and/or courtesy (late night "stumble-ins"). :rolleyes:

Rigmover06

I have the same.
2 door keys
Side hatches ch50*
Garage Door. Between the toy box and living area
And Padlocks for the ramp door
King pin lock for the front.

porthole

Retired
This is correct for my model...except the unknown key - mine is for the living area side of the door going into the garage. Looks like a house key.

And upon further examination - mine too, key number 4 is for the slider. Actually thought of this after I made my first post.

I put the bug in Mike's ear while visiting the plant again today, perhaps in the future.

And again Mike, thanks for the repeat tour.

porthole

Retired
I have the same.
2 door keys
Side hatches ch50*
Garage Door. Between the toy box and living area
And Padlocks for the ramp door
King pin lock for the front.

From Home Depot I picked up 3 sets of 4 stainless padlocks, all keyed the same.

4 for my Superglide hitch, 3 for the cyclone (cargo door and "toy-lock", 3 for my motorcycle trailer and 2 spares

Last edited:

trvlrerik

My 751 key is for the "basement" storage doors on either side and for the front generator storage door. The square black FIC keys are for the side entry doors, one key for each door lock set. The EZSET (house key) is for the garage/living area door. At least this is the setup on my 09 3912. I changed the entrance doors so they are all keyed alike, it cost me $24 at a local locksmith, he just ordered the locksets from his own vendor.

Mike Aplin

In regards to the mystery key. If you have a Cyclone floor plan that has the patio slider door option, this is the key for the slider door. Mike

Johnm

I wanna go camping - NOW
I used to have different keys for the 2 doors on my Sundance 2997BHS. I ordered a whole new door lock/dead bolt assembly, keyed just like the other door, for around $30+\- (with shipping). I now have one key that fits both doors. It was extremly easy to install (only 4 phillips head screws). If your door lock has something like "FIC" molded onto it then go to www.FastecIndustrial.com to get the information.