Awm910

RVCamper

Jensen CD / Radio in 31QBS 2009

I have a radio that the LED light is on, but it does not operatate in any mode. What is the procedure for getting this repaired / replaced?

Thanks in advance

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I would suggest you talk first to your dealler and give them a chance to correct your issue. If the dealer is not able to rectify your radio problem call Heartland service and talk to the rep for your area. Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
RV, Jensen will answer your question. Might take a day or 2, tomorrow is Friday. Hang in there HL and/or Jensen will take care of you. Bob:D

Rigmover06

ASA will look after you. Brian haunts this forum regularly.And he will make sure you get looked after. From personal experience.
Dan

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

I would recommend that you try pressing the reset button. It is located to the left of the AUD button. You will need something small, such as a pen or pencil in order to depress it. It only takes a moment. Be sure to do this with power applied to the radio. See if that corrects the issue.

If the trouble persists, have your dealer check to make sure there is at least +12V DC available on both the RED & YELLOW power wires. If the voltage is low, correct the voltage, press the reset button and then re-test.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

RVCamper

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply. When I'm at the storage where the trailer is tomoorow I will give it a go. I have a volt meter to check too so I'll bring it along. Hopefully it just needs a re-boot!

RVCamper

The dealer unplugged it for 15 minutes, then pluged it back in. Works fine again. THey indicated this was a commmon problem, and will likely re-occur in a year! :eek: Well I hope this is all that it takes to fix it.