A second bedroom in an Augusta XL

2010augusta

I have been looking at floorplan with a second bedroom and found a SOB that has an extra room behind a traditional floorplan, so I made up a floor plan for the Augusta XL. How long till i can place my order?:D:D:D. Would love to see Heartland make a luxury "family" trailer.

Attachments

• new floorplan.JPG
    new floorplan.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 159

Bogger

Maybe you aren't looking hard enough. The Elk Ridge Line has a floor plan option very similar to that in the 35DSRL with the rear bedroom option. :)

Attachments

• 35DSRL.jpg
    35DSRL.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 111

Bogger

By the way, it's also got a loft above the rear bedroom that can sleep 2 extra kids. We have 3 boys that love having the bedroom and loft space as their own. There are 2 TV shelves, a desk and room for 4 kids to sleep if necessary. It is a very unique layout. I strongly suggest checking one out if you're looking for a family unit. We have 4 kids (3 in back bedroom) and 2 adults sleeping comfortably in ours, with plenty of daytime space for all of us.

Ratowns

I agree on the 2 bedroom..

I was told by the factory there was NOWAY they would custom build a two bedroom Landmark. As a matter of fact, the Landmark became my second choice. Unfortunately my first choice went bankrupt so I was left with the Landmark and one bedroom. Sure wish the factory had listened.
My first choice? Travel Supreme. Now there's a camper.

:rolleyes:

2010augusta

I was told by the factory there was NOWAY they would custom build a two bedroom Landmark. As a matter of fact, the Landmark became my second choice. Unfortunately my first choice went bankrupt so I was left with the Landmark and one bedroom. Sure wish the factory had listened.
My first choice? Travel Supreme. Now there's a camper.

:rolleyes:

I was posting it as a "idea" for a future coach. DRV makes a nearly identical trailer with a smaller kitchen, and they use lippert frames, so next time heartland decides to design a new model/floorplan for the Landmark line, I would like to see a two bedroom Augusta:D

Delaine and Lindy

The Drv unit can also have a office in the rear or the extra bedroom. But they are 43' in length and can have Tri-axles etc. We were in one at the Suites Rally in June. I guess if you have enought money you can get anything built. GBY....

Ratowns

I priced a DoubleTree with two bedrooms and the lowest price I could get was $111,800. It's still tempting but not that tempting. I've heard they are the best camper on the market today. That was a quote by a RVIA certified repairman.

SmokeyBare

Mobile Suite held their rally the week before Heartland's at Goshen Fair Grounds. We had two hold out Mobile Suite owners from their Rally, that lingered on for a few days before the official start of our Rally.

One comment they made to a few of us was how surprised they were at the Service that was being provided by Heartland... their RV Company did not provide any kind of service at their Rally... A suggestion was made... they might consider an Up-Grade to a LandMark. :)

In my opinion... there is a little more to a RV Company than just the product they produce... it's also how they treat their customers after they make the sale... I'm a very happy Camper... Thanks Heartland !

Delaine and Lindy

Service by Drv.

I was at the Suites Rally, thats right there was no service done at the Rally if any was needed it was done at the Drv factory. They also have a repair facility in Elkhart who is authorized to do warranty repair and they are top notch I've been told. However the Suite owners didn't have much to be repaired. There were several older Suites who had the Hydraulic level up system installed by Lippert. We had been in our 2009 7 months and had no issues. And so for none with the new 2010. We are very pleased and are in Nashville, at our Eastern Region rally which ended today. We will stay until Wed. and we had the towing system installed on our 2009 Chevy HHR , base plate, tow bar and braking system. We can double tow now, and will on our winter trip. Camping World done a top notch job, a very professional Job. Can't wait til our Rally in Colorado in 2010. It always good to hear when the RV manufactors stand behind their RV's. Yes its sad that Travel Supreme closed, had a great RV. GBY....