Factory Delivery

derrickg

I'm going to be ordering a new Sundance 3200ES when I get back to the States in December.

Is it possible to take delivery at the factory to save transport expense?
Otherwise, i'm ordering from RV's For Less in TN.

Thanks,

Derrick
Boquete, Panama

L'l John

I believe I would ask Butch if he would let you pick it up at the factory, then deliver it to his lot where he can do his 2 day pre delivery inspection. That could possibly save you the transport fee to his place. Of course, there is your expense of transport.
There can be a lot of things that need to be down to it before you would want to take possession of it.

RugRat

You may want to check out Lakeshore Rv in MI. Their prices are really reasonable and you can pick it up from them. Then again, I am getting within $400-$500 of their price by working with local dealer.

jpmorgan37

The driver that transports to RV's For Less does a preliminary inspection before it leaves the factory and can have any major issues corrected that could cause a problem when transporting. I believe that you have to let the vehicle be delivered to a dealer and have the MSO signed over to you by the dealer before you can take possession of it.

John

JER-1

I was gonna do the same ,I was told only way I could pick it up from factory was if the ownner of the dealership was with me to sign for it.Thought I'd save myself some money and it was running late to get to me ,got it on a monday hit the road wed. man that was a lot of fast work.