Dometic refrigerator accessories

porthole

Retired
Do the Dometic refrigerators no longer come with all the accessories?

This is our 3rd Dometic and the first to have only one door shelf in the freezer, also no ice bucket or ice trays.

In the fridge section the "open" area on the 2nd from top shelf does not have the filler plate, one door shelf missing and the "anti rattle" for the bottom shelf.

azbound

My 09 BH Refer had everything in it, sounds as though someone may have help themselves to some of your refer stuff at the dealership. Just a guess on my part. I would return to the dealer and checkout the refer in other Heartland units on the lot and compare. Just a thought, my be worth your while.

2010augusta

Sorry to hear your missing stuff, it does not seem right. The unit should come with more than you got.

We had too much stuff in our refer. We needed to be able to hold a gallon of milk in the refer and frozen pizzas in the freezer, so we have removed on shelf from the refer and moved a couple others, and removed the bins from the freezer door.

porthole

Retired
We had too much stuff in our refer. We needed to be able to hold a gallon of milk in the refer and frozen pizzas in the freezer, so we have removed on shelf from the refer and moved a couple others, and removed the bins from the freezer door.

I wouldn't mind removing accessories to make room - key is - I would like to be able to remove them.

My 09 BH Refer had everything in it, sounds as though someone may have help themselves to some of your refer stuff at the dealership.

Trailer was never at eh dealer. Left Heartland Monday afternoon and I was at the service center Wednesday afternoon.

I would return to the dealer and checkout the refer in other Heartland units on the lot and compare.

Should be easy enough, I am still here trying to get other issues taken care of.