Bighorn differences

Papaw

Papaw--------(Jack)
When we looked at the Heartlands this week, the salesman casually mentioned that the Big horn was nearly $20,000 less than the Landmarks. I'm sure he was talking MSRP but that still seems a lot more difference than I saw in what you get between the two models. The best I remember, the only two things I noticed different were the water manifold on the Landmark that the Big Horn didn't have and the material of the furniture. The outside of the Bighorn seemed not quite as deep of gelcoat as the Landmark, but he assured me that it was gelcoat instead of Filon (sp?).
Phil, you seem to be the latest --Possibly the only-- Bighorn owner on the forum, so you might give us some input as to your observations and research results.

Jack

PS --This is a stupid question, but do any of these symbols and gadgits above give you spell check on the forum?

rosco

BIG Horn

I saw the Big Horm at the Tampa Show... It was about 20K dif so I took home the spec brochure for both the Landmark and the Big Horn and there are a lot of things removed from the Landmark ... I still think the Big Horn may be better for me because of lower dollars and weight ....

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hey rosco,

Hi and welcome to the forum! I returned your PM - best of luck in your search for the right trailer for you. Keep the great folks on this forum updated as you do your research. I also wanted to let you know that the ASK THE FACTORY forum on this site is moderated by the Heartland factory at our request. If you have a technical question that another forum member/Heartland owner can't answer, you can always post it in ASK THE FACTORY.

Take care,

Jim

rosco

pricing

Jim Thanks for the information on your 5th wheel and the price work sheet... Have a great day. I have to go to work ... only 20 months to go .. ha ha