Cant get oven to light

landp

I have a 3210 cyclone with a magic chef oven. I cant get the pilot or the oven to lite. Is there a hidden value that I need to turn on?

jnbhobe

Are You holding the control valve in while you lite it and until it warms up ?????? Have you bled the air out of the line ?????? JON:confused: :confused: :confused:

2010augusta

Turn knob to pilot, push and hold the knob in, hold lighter or match near the pilot. The lighter knob/button does not work for the over. If no success look for a valve under the range top.

Tom of Ypsi

How 'bout bringing a piece of that cake for ME to the rally in Spring, Tx this fall, Oct 15-18. Hope to see you there.

bigredtruck

I find it takes a long time to light if the propane has been turned off. I just get comfy down on the floor

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have had our Landmark for 2 years and have never lit the oven. Always use the convection oven. Hope the oven lites. I guess we should try it.

combine_billy

I find it takes a long time to light if the propane has been turned off. I just get comfy down on the floor

I find that if I light the stove and let it run a few seconds, then the oven will light faster.

I also light the stove and let it run for a few seconds if I know I am going to unplug from electricity and the fridge will start up on gas faster.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
One of the members of my other camping club was a dutch oven cook. In fact, his name is Dutch. He won several trophies for his cooking, so we'll be looking forward to what you make.