Great time

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
A great time was had by all at the Heartland Owners Rally, WI Chapter. Countryroads Motorhome and RV Park was a fine choice to old the rally. Special thanks to Ray and Lin LeTourneau for preparing the great breakfast. Alaf and DW, Sue, are great sports. It takes great courage to join the rally group pulling a Montana.:cool: I must add that they will be Heartland owners in the future. Cookie took great pictures, and they will be posted on the forum soon. Also, thank you to Wagners RV, Freedom RV, and Scenic RV for donating great door prizes. Next year? Please send suggestions for a date and location. Safe and Happy Camping to All.:)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Great Time

Many THANKS to Tom and Gerry(great job coordinating the rally) & Ray and Lin (great breakfast)!!!!!!! What a great time we had! Even though we do not have a Big Horn yet we were welcomed into the group....even if Alf still feels somewhat abused (as you know he has me (Sue) doing the typing). LOL :D If this is an indication of all Heartland Owners, you are all the greatest bunch of people! We cannot wait to become actual Big Horn owners.

Sue and Paul Alfano

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Great rally, WAY too much food (as usual) and a great bunch of Heartlanders and future Heartlanders. We had two nice camp fires and Saturday night we must have seen 10 or 15 spy satellites cruising overhead. (probably other manufacturers like KZ) And best yet! 3 Red trucks.:D Thanks to all who participated.

jbeletti

Hey Wisconsin gang!

Sounds like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there but I had another commitment. Been to Country Roads a few times. Nice place - convenient too.

Dang, sounds like I missed out on some good vittles - again!

While I wasn't at a rally this weekend, I did have the margarita machine on overtime at a family reunion in Liberty, IL near Quincy. Nice time but I like RV rallies more :)

Sue and Paul,

Glad us Heartlanders treated you decent - no matter the brand you presently own. That's just a temporary issue :) Hope to see you become part of the family soon.

Jim

This was the first time we participated in a club rally and it will not be the last. Both Lynn and I had a great time, learned so much, and I know I ate way too much. The group that attended blended in so well that you would have thought they had known each other for years. It was nice seeing all the Heartland rigs lined up in the campground. What started as an adventure to meet a bunch of strangers ended with saying good-by to many new friends!
Thank you for sharing your wisdom, time, and patience with a couple of newbie’s.
Saukville Bob and Lynn

05Winger

Camping Rally

HI,
We are new to the Heartland Family. We have never been to a rally before but it sounds like a ton of fun. We are looking to meet new friends to go camping with and this sounds like a great way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jay and Lori
Sundance 287RL
Minnesota

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
HI,
We are new to the Heartland Family. We have never been to a rally before but it sounds like a ton of fun. We are looking to meet new friends to go camping with and this sounds like a great way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jay and Lori
Sundance 287RL
Minnesota
Hello Jay and Lori If you are able to attend we are having a rally in Michigans Upper Pennunsula at Lakeshore Campground in St Ignace Mich, Aug 27-30 2009.If you could attend call the campground at 906-643-9522 to make your reservations tell them your with the Heartland owners group for discount camping fee any questions e-mail me at wcs1271@hotmail.com We love to have you come TRAVELER07

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mary and I had a great time. Rallys are always great fun and always great to meet new people. Thanks Tom and Gerry for taking the time to organize this event. And yep, Ray and Lynn had a great breakfast. I think we may have sold two Bighorns at the rally as well. So, as soon as I get off my lazy butt, I will post pics in the 2009 Rally section of HOG. Before the weekend, I promise.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
A few pictures from the weekend

These are all the pictures I had. Dave will be posting these and more by the weekend. Or so he says.:D

Attachments

• IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    343.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    314.3 KB · Views: 42

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Funny how all HL rally pics are the same i.e. food food food, eat eat eat, chat chat chat...LOL Great photos.

Commentary from Saukville Bob's Wife

7:25PM 30 JULY 2009
Good evening to "Da Gang"
Tonight Bob and I viewed the rally photos from our lovely weekend in Country Roads RV Park, and especially liked the photo of "Da Gang." Hmmmm... there is something going on in that photo.... why does Ray have such a mischievious grin :D on his face? Oh... he is making bunny ears over my head (or shall I say "horns" in honor of the Bighorn?) Isn't that cute!!??!

But then Dave (who would never miss an opportunity) is now making horns over Ray's head. Thank you, Dave!! I'm eagerly anticipating our NEXT RALLY so it will be MY turn to be mischievous. Saukville Bob taught me long ago, "Never get mad... get even!" HA! See you soon, Lynn SchmidNone

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks for the pictures Cookie and Ray. I think we should to elect Suzie the official chapter mascot.