2010 Cyclone 3010 height

porthole

Retired
I measured our trailer yesterday hooked to the truck.

Full fresh water, maybe 1/4 in the holding tanks.

12' 11" to the top of the main AC.

The bedroom AC (low profile) is about 1" lower

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
"Stuck in Elkhart awaiting issues to be cleared up."

I guess there are a few worse places to be stuck...

You should be OK on most roads with that clearance. Just watch the parkways/thruways in New York. We have friends with a Class A that had some serious issues with a wrong turn last year on their way to Maine. It was funny to talk about later, but probably not so humerous at the time:eek:.

BTW, are you bringing that new rig to the PA Rally?

porthole

Retired
You should be OK on most roads with that clearance. Just watch the parkways/thruways in New York.

That and I suppose I'll have to stay of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Last Year, somewhere in NY we ended up on a road that did not have a bridge height posted until 1/2 past the last turn!

That trailer was only 10'8" and the bridge was ------ 10'8"

Had my wife watch as I tried, but NG, the bridge was over a valley in the road and although it may have been high enough in the center with the length of the trailer it was not.

Started backing down the road when some guy part a road construction crew came over and gave me a "shortcut" through some unmarked roads.

We have friends with a Class A that had some serious issues with a wrong turn last year on their way to Maine. It was funny to talk about later, but probably not so humorous at the time:eek:.

Hit something or just couldn't get through?

BTW, are you bringing that new rig to the PA Rally?

Yes, we will be there, made our reservation couple of weeks ago hoping the trailer would be done in time.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I travelled the NY thruway about 3 weeks ago. Our Landmark is 13'1". I had no problem by staying in the left lane at the underpasses. The low clearances, and some were 12'10" are the right shoulder as the bridges are arched. We did clear a 13'6" without issues.