Aisle Light switch on Pinehurst - what light does it control?

timdebs

I have a switch in my Pinehurst that is labeled "Aisle Light". It is located right beside the "Step Light". There are wires coming from the back but have no idea where they are going or what the switch controls. I had it at CW last week getting new A/C installed and asked service manager about switch. They checked it out and do not have a clue to what it is supposed to control or where the wires go. Any help?

jbeletti

It controls one of the florescent lights between the door and the sink. I forget which one. In the coat closet, turn on both the Kitchen and Living Room switches. Whichever light is not coming on is the one that is supposed to be controlled by that Aisle light switch. Most likely, the fixture has gone bad. As a quick test, if you're handy, swap that fixture with another. I have had a couple of them fail in the past two seasons. They are all holding fine now though.

Jim - with a Pinehurst

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our LM has isle lights. They are under the counter along the floor, on the inside stairs and along the wall (floor level) in the bedroom. Sounds like that is what it might be, and either is not connected or the fuse is blown. Sorry, didn't read Jim B's post before posting this one. He should know as he has one.

timdebs

Jim your switch located between the closet and floor? I will check out what you posted. Thanks.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Also check the switch on the light fixture itself, it might be turned off.

timdebs

Forum comes through again, Jim you were exactly right about light switch. The light was cut off at the light. Called DW out to camper and showed her, she said I never even noticed that light being there. I have thought about calling service manager at camping world and telling him he needs to be on this forum. Thanks, again.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Forum comes through again, Jim you were exactly right about light switch. The light was cut off at the light. Called DW out to camper and showed her, she said I never even noticed that light being there. I have thought about calling service manager at camping world and telling him he needs to be on this forum. Thanks, again.

And the score at the bottom of the 1st inning:

Forum = 1
Camping World = 0

:D

jbeletti

Glad it worked out for you Tim. Credit where credit is due: It was Mark that suggested the switch at the light might be off. Nice call Mark.

Happy camping!

Jim