Alberta Chapter - Lets Go

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I'm willing to get the chapter going and will volunteer to be the chapter leader. I've started a list of the interested parties from the previous thread. Do you want to get a Fall get together set up? I'm open to suggestions, I've been trying to put together a few campgrounds that we might try. What kind of facilities do you prefer and what kind of activities are folks interested in?

Doug

geeksrus

Let me know what you are planning. We enjoy cycling & I'm a gamer for golf.
If you are going to do something this fall, it would be best for us prior to October 15th, as we're heading south for winter around then.
Perhaps if you contact Jim B. he can offer some suggestions on setting up a chapter & rally.

If the group is into golf, you might want to consider our home park, Coyote Creek Golf & RV Resort in Sundre. They have rentals in the 3rd phase.

Keep us posted.

Eh!

jbeletti

Hey all - Doug and Lynne have accepted the role of Chapter Leader for Alberta. Congratulations and welcome!

Jim

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Doug and Lynne
Congrats on the "new job" I know you will have fun with it. Maybe we could have a joint Alberta and BC Rally or get together.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Sailorand, I think a combined get together would be great. We had hoped to get to the BC rally but were unable to schedule. Thanks for support...?Doug.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Alberta Chapter

We are interested. Be happy to help out. I guess I should speak for myself, but I am sure I can get DH on board. :O) If dates work between new grandchildren arriving, we will be there.
Bev (Garry&Bev)

Edmonton

I would be interested in joining an Alberta chapter and attending a rally. I only need enough space to park as we generally don't have hookups.

David

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Joining the Alberta chapter is as simple as letting Doug & Lynne know you are interested. They are the one's heading up the chapter. Haven't heard from them lately so maybe they are on the road somewhere.
Oh where or where are Doug & Lynne? ;O)

jbeletti

Doug had a computer crash recently and is just now getting back online. I am sure you will here from him soon :)

For those of you in Alberta that are interested in Club activities, please also considering joining the Heartland Owners Club. Cost is $60 US for 3 years or $80 US if shipped to your Canadian address.

Click here for more info. Or click here if you are ready to join today.

Jim

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Since I have had a few people inquire about the Alberta Rally and Doug's computer has had a glich, here is what I know. Doug is contacting the Coyote Creek Rv park in Sundre to see if it would be possible to have our rally there. The dates he mentioned are Sept. 18 or 25. If one of the dates suits you better and Doug has not been in contact with you, send him a note so he knows you are interested.
Hope this is helpful.