New Bighorn 3670RL

WilmanJim

Hello Everyone,
We are Wilma and Jim from NE Ohio. We have been full timing since June 23, 2003 and LOVE IT. We winter in San Diego near our Daughter and summer back here in Ohio so the Grand kids can spoil us. :D
We just traded in our 2003 Cedar Creek TT for a new 2010 Bighorn 3670RL and WOW.
This is the first time towing a 5th wheel. We had just under 100,000 towing miles on the Cedar Creek and really liked it but when Wilma saw this Bighorn's kitchen I couldn't find enough towels to wipe up the Drool from the counters. :rolleyes:
We picked up the Bighorn yesterday and of course it was raining just like about everytime we travel in the RV.
I was really impressed as to how well it towed. I was really impressed how well the Airsafe 25K Hitch worked. It almost felt better riding with the trailer on than without it. It really was Smoothe.
Well, Don't want to bore you with anymore and besides I see some more Drool I missed. ;)
Safe Travels to everyone out there and ENJOY RV'ing no matter what you have.

Jim and Wilma

2010augusta

Welcome

Jim and Wilma welcome to the heartland family. We feel in love with the kitchen too, The Augusta is the same as the 3670RL. Keep reading through the forum and I am sure your will find a wealth of info here.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
WilmanJim, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. You must have been up pretty early keeping after that drool.:rolleyes: Enjoy your new home and stay tuned to the forum. As Alan said, this is a great forum and Heartland is a great Company.

lhetsler

Bighorn 3670RL

We have the 3670 RL too and really love it. Taking off to Michigan for a couple of weeks to the upper pennisula. Welcome to the forum and Heartland.

lhetsler

Michigan

We are staying at Straits State Park which is actually the top of the lower peninsula for a week and then going to Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes for a week.

WilmanJim

Thanks everyone for the Welcome. I pretty much have all the drool stains under control. :)
We are reloading it with all our STUFF we had in our other trailer. What a job. Don't know how we got so much STUFF in a little area, being Full Timer for 6 years but we did .
We are heading to Byron, NY in a couple weeks, so it will be a small shakedown before we head to San Diego area for the winter.
This forum has been really helpfull to us.
Thanks again,
Jim and Wilma