Halftime oven issue - shuts off after 2 minutes, then resets

NSNorthtrail

Hi All,
Going out for the first time tomorrow in my new 28BHS. Going for a week. Tonight I tried to cook some items in the micro and it shut off after 2 or so mins of cooking. Completely shut off. Didnt seem to have power at all. I checked the breaker and my gfi(to my house outside plug) plug and nothing was wrong. After a few mins it came back on. Tried cooking again and it did the same thing! I am thinking that maybe because the trailer is pluged only into my house and not a proper 30 amp is the problem. But if I understand correctly that would simply trip my gfi on the plug at the house. Looking for assisstance

Dragoon

This happened to us and is discussed elsewhere on this forum. Turned out to be the cooling fan was NOT functioning properly. Long story short, we now have a new unit, exchanged under warranty and has been working fine to date. Call the Apollo warranty number, they're really helpful. Hope this helps...

wdk450

Same with Us

This happened to us and is discussed elsewhere on this forum. Turned out to be the cooling fan was NOT functioning properly. Long story short, we now have a new unit, exchanged under warranty and has been working fine to date. Call the Apollo warranty number, they're really helpful. Hope this helps...

We also had the same problem. I have heard that it is quite common with a certain production run of the ovens. Exchange is the cure.

csalmons

apollo problem

Please call 1-800-772-7262 for assistance with your Apollo unit. It is hard to verify what the problem could be from your post. We would be happy to help you out! Thanks.