Television not working

Electricman

We took delivery of our NT in November of 08 and it came with as an option 15 inch lcd tv with dvd player. We tested it when we got it and then atored it inside the house for the winter. We placed it back into the trailer for our 19 day trip to Florida at the end of June. Upon trying to use it on the road it would not pick up any stations on the antenna. Called the manufacture ( coby ) and was told it was probably the antenna orwiring in the trailer at fault. When we got to a park that had cable we tried it again and no signal. I even hooked the tv directly up to the cable connection outside and bypassed the trailer altogether and still nothing. We got home and the house tv picks up plenty of channels in the trailer with the antenna and the coby one still won't pick up anything. Dropped off the television to the dealer last week and they stated that no one at Heartland seems to know what to do with it. Is there a procedure as to what the dealer should do with it, ie contact coby directly? Any help would be great on this issue.
Thank you Tom

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Is it possible that it doesn't have a digital tuner? Some LCD's didn't come with the digital tuner as they were intended for use as a monitor but could double as a TV. Check the tuner type ATSC is digital and NTSC is analog.

Electricman

Heartland called my house within an hour of my first post and all has been taken care of. That is what I call service. :D
I would recommend a Heartland product to everybody!!!!!
Thank you Tom.