Lippert came through

Just a note to let everyone know.
Lippert was unable for some reason to inspect our unit at the Elkhart Rally.
At the time I had two springs flattened on the rear axle, one on the front axle and the other spring about half gone.
I took the unit to my dealer S&S RV in Farina, Illinois.
They contacted Lippert, I think Heartland contacted them.
To make a long story short, Lippert has agreed to furnish new springs and U bolts as well as cover the labor to install them.
My thanks to Lippert and all involved.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and how wonderful that things have worked out for you.

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
customer service

Just a note to let everyone know.
Lippert was unable for some reason to inspect our unit at the Elkhart Rally.
At the time I had two springs flattened on the rear axle, one on the front axle and the other spring about half gone.
I took the unit to my dealer S&S RV in Farina, Illinois.
They contacted Lippert, I think Heartland contacted them.
To make a long story short, Lippert has agreed to furnish new springs and U bolts as well as cover the labor to install them.
My thanks to Lippert and all involved.
Honestly this is just one of the main reasons we are going with a Heartland. The customer service seems outstanding. We too have talked with Lipert and they are very nice over there.

Delaine and Lindy

I have read many post that bash Lippert on their frames. I also think if Lippert is at fault they will step up and correct the issue. Lippert only builds what the manufactors ask for. And when your the big boy on the block people will alway have a tendency to bash. Have many other companys manufactor RV frames in Elkhart/Goshen area??? GBY...