Jensen Color Problems

DMitch

I have a Jensen 19" TV in the bedroom of my Big Horn. The picture has lines of different colors (red, green, Purple etc.) runnning up and down on the screen that are about 2-4 inches wide. No matter what I do I can't get rid of them. They do not show up on my other TV's in the unit. It makes no difference whether or not the TV is on cable or Antenna. If I need to have someone look at it, please give me another option besides a local dealer, I don't have one.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

All the best,
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Look in the yellow pages for a Jenson TV dealer. Call them and find out where the closest Jenson TV repair shop is. Take the TV out, take it to the repair shop. That would be my suggestion.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

Please contact Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 for assistance in locating a servicing dealer near you so we may get this corrected for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team