Olevia LCD TV

StevenJ

My 26" LCD TV won't turn on any more. I gone thru the check list of making sure it has power to the outlet, tried a different cord, checked the switch, ect. I called the company and they trouble shooted a few things, they didn't work so they transferred me to a tech. The tech said that Olevia isn't in buisness anymore and they were a 3rd party just to do repairs. He said there's no more warranty but he could fix it for $190 if I ship it to him. Power control module is out and knew this just by talking to him. Has anyone had similar issues, Thanks.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ours did the exact same thing last year...you can replace it with a nicer 32" TV for around $400. We bought an Insignia from Best Buy. It won't be the same dimension, however, there is just a small opening on both sides. We bought a simple flat wall mount and bolted it right to the swing-out bracket the Olevia was in (be aware, that bracket is proprietary to the Olevia ONLY...no other TV will fit into the recess of the bracket).

Actually we were pretty glad that thing died...it was pitiful...Good Luck:)

StevenJ

olevia tv

Well I'll try some open back panel surgery and hope for a loose wire, I know I'd have a better chance at the lottery but it's worth a shot. I'll let ya know how it works out.:rolleyes: