specification label

mdhill

I have searched coach for this label and it is not in trailer. Is it something
factory mails later ?
second item, can I get a schematic of the plumbing and electrical on the
trailer?

Thank you

Mike Aplin

I am a little confused to which label that you are referring. Could you let us know? Thank you, Mike

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
My Cyclone came with 2 spec labels.
1 is outside on the off door side, near the door to the propane
1 is inside in a cabinet on the inside of the door

Good luck on a schematic. :)

mdhill

Mike, the owners manual calls it a specification label. It is supposed to be inside a kitchen cabinet and gives weights. None in my trailer.

Mike Aplin

Thank you. I forwarded this onto to customer service to try and get an answer for you. I do not have the answer, but I will let you know what they tell me. Thank you, Mike

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service
We do not install that sticker anymore, rather, we have one around the door frame and two where the fed id sticker is that gives the information on the tires etc. what I am saying is we have done away with the one sticker and provided more information with two other stickers.

jbeletti

This morning I went took pictures of the stickers that Jim Fenner mentioned below.

See the attachments. In order to get the "out the door" weight of the RV, subtract the Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) listed on the yellow sticker inside the entrance door jamb from the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) listed on the white sticker outside wall on the off-door side near the front.

Jim

Attachments

• Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Location_x800.jpg
    Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Location_x800.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Both_x800.jpg
    Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Both_x800.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Sticker_CCC_Location_x800.jpg
    Sticker_CCC_Location_x800.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Sticker_CCC_x800.jpg
    Sticker_CCC_x800.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 27

mdhill

Thank you Jim. Jim I have been home about a week from Elkhart with our new 3850.
I ordered the heat pump option with solar panel. Problem is there is no solar panel.
I contacted customer service and they misunderstood. They thought I expected large solar panels. I sent message back explaining my expectation was for a small
panel on the heat pump housing. No answer.

Mike Hill