Pictures of New Red Graphics?

kampfirekid

Does anyone have photos of the new red graphics on the M-22? We saw them at the factory a few weeks ago, but would like to see them again to pass along to some friends. Thank you.

rl7greg

Mine has blue graphics, and the sticker says it was built on July 15th. Didn't know there was a choice of colors, but I think I'd still have picked blue.

kampfirekid

We were there on July 10th amd saw both color graphics coming down the line. IMO, the red looks really good, however, I am a little partial to the North Trail graphics. Both North Trails and Edges come down the same line intermixed.

hoppy

thanks kampfirekid, we would like the white/red graphics, but the dealer, who is 600 miles away, didn't have one on the lot. we appreciate all the info this forum offers...this will be our first trailer and the anxiety-o-meter is up to the max, thx again

ddhburns

Relax! You'll love it!

Hoppy,

We bought our first TT (Edge M21) last month, with the same anxieties, after tons of homework and comparison shopping. It has turned out to be easier and more fun than we had even hoped; in fact, we're going out later today with it for the weekend.

Keep the checkbook handy those first couple of weeks while you get it just the way you like it, though... (Who knew "throw pillows" and "floor rugs" were a necessary ingredient of road life?!)

Doug

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hoppy,

We bought our first TT (Edge M21) last month, with the same anxieties, after tons of homework and comparison shopping. It has turned out to be easier and more fun than we had even hoped; in fact, we're going out later today with it for the weekend.

Keep the checkbook handy those first couple of weeks while you get it just the way you like it, though... (Who knew "throw pillows" and "floor rugs" were a necessary ingredient of road life?!)

Doug

DW...that's who...:rolleyes: