Sleeping Capacity?

jaygeo1

Hello to the Forum!
We are looking forward to checking out the NT 26 RKS trailer. My question is what is the actual sleeping capacity of this unit (and others). Do the dinettes and the couch turn into sleeping areas? What size humans will these units accommodate if they do convert?:confused:
Is the air bed convertible sofa available in a NT 26 RKS? Any light you all can shed on this topic will be greatly appreciated to help us pick the best model. Thank you.None

jimtoo

Hi jaygeo1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the owners family. We have a great bunch of people here, with lots of information and willing to help. Someone will be jumping in here soon with the info your looking for.

Since your asking about the North Trail, I am moving the thread to the NT area.

Jim M

irvin56

Ours can sleep 10

31qbs.

Yes the dinnette and couch do convert to beds.

They are 70 inchs long on all of them.
the queen beds are now 74 long. looking at floor plan I would say 6 people.
here's the link
http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product...+Trail&type=Travel+Trailer&section=floorplans

in their info link it tells you all about what each unit has and how many they sleep depends on model, and weather they have bunks like ours and the bunkhouse models. can sleep from 4 to 10 people

tmcran

You might want to consider can the folks sleep in comfort. IMO I have found these tend to be uncomfortable for adults.