Rampaging Horde of Yorkies attack innnocent Pitbull

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Uh...leashes anyone? Anyone?

Getting the Popcorn ready....

There I was....5,000 feet, minimal airspeed, the hydraulics shot out...with no visible means of support... when the jesus nut takes a hike.

The neighbours 3 yorkies sneakily attacked yesterday evening, while I was setting up my wheelchair....my 14 year old, growled..barked...wagged his tail and then ate the youngest.

My dogs were on leashes, inside my truck..the neighbours dogs were not. During the screamfest...I looked at my dog and said, "Rufus!! Leave it!!

He walked over the the screaming lady... responded with a "PTOOEEEY"...up came the puppy...a little ruffled but looking no worse for wear. Kinda reminded me of the time my kitten got into the hair gel...had that wet spiky look

My old guy used to carry my puppy pommie around like a rag dog. Whenever the pommie got too carried away being a kid Rufus would pick him up, carry him over and spit him out into the basket. I got pictures.

After things got sorted out...the yorkie was pleased to report that Rufus has no cavities, tonsil problems or ulcers...however there are several suspect polyps in the lower intestines that might bear watching. The yorkie also said that looking from the inside out he could detect no vision problems either.

Yep, and interesting evening.