New wheels/tires!

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Took me over a month but i finally rounded up the wheel tire combo i wanted for my Sundance. I have needed to raise the 5er 3" to be level with my truck so this change got me there along with 1.25 axle blocks. I replaced the 15" Missions with... 16" wheels and Maxxis M8008 235/80/16 tires.

Note: Don't ever deal with "Texas Tire and Tube" in Amarillo ( i now see why the two brother owners have half their teeth missing) after a month of waiting and lies i bought from Discount Tire.

Attachments

• PICT0040.JPG
    PICT0040.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 82

2010augusta

Those wheels look a lot like the factory Landmark wheels, nice choice.

Attachments

• DSCN1736 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1736 (Small).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 34

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
So is it safe to assume the wheels with 5 spokes is one of the old ones? The ones mounted look great. Just like the factory 8 luggers like Alan's.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
So is it safe to assume the wheels with 5 spokes is one of the old ones? The ones mounted look great. Just like the factory 8 luggers like Alan's.
Yes the 15" wheel on the left is factory. I think the new wheels were a bargain at $400 shipped, i bought a steel spare also. I'm hoping the new "E" speed rated 99mph tires are as smooth as the Missions.

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Yes the 15" wheel on the left is factory. I think the new wheels were a bargain at $400 shipped, i bought a steel spare also. I'm hoping the new "E" speed rated 98mph tires are as smooth as the Missions.
:eek::eek::eek:"E" Speed rated??? I hope you aren't planning on a 98 mph test run.:D:D:D