What size TV fits in 2007 Bighorn 3400rl?

Hello!

This is my first post on this forum. We just purchased a used 2007 Bighorn 3400rl yesterday (love it)....but it came with no TV's. Right now I am 25 minutes away from home and forgot to take measurements of the TV cabinet for the livingroom. Does anyone know what size TV fits into the cabinet? I guess you can say that the cabinet is shaped for a square TV.....I haven't decided if I will go with square or put in one of those flat widescreens instead.

Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi summerphlox,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here, ready and willing to help. Enjoy the forum.

I cannot tell you the size of TV needed, but I'm sure someone with the same unit will jump in and give you the information you need soon.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have the same trailer. There is room for a 32" LCD as long as the speakers for the TV are on the bottom and not on the sides. Pictures below. Our is one of the first VIZIOs. The cabinet measures 34" wide by 25" high. For what it's worth, go with the LCD and make sure it HDTV otherwise you'll need a digital converter box. By the way, welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum.

Attachments

• 32in. LCD Nice Fit.JPG
    32in. LCD Nice Fit.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 48