Skirting

sjrellis

We are gonna get skirting for our 3670. Any recommendations, tips, hints, who to use (we are near Toledo), anything we need to know about it. All we DO know is that we are gonna get it!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

roazo

Sundance Owner
Check with htneighbors . He is the expert on this on the forum.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks, roazo! :)

I bought mine from RVSkirting.com. They are located north of Denver. They came out and measured, then about 10 days later, came back and installed it. Great folks. They missed a zipper for one of my dumps and - being close to them at the time - I dropped off that section of skirt with them one day and picked it up a few days later, while traveling back through. I paid $1700 for the full skirt for my Cyclone. I don't know whether they go to Ohio or not.

Mine is attached to the Cyclone every 10-12 inches with a twist-type connector. It has a pocket on the bottom where 1-1/4" PVC pipe is inserted and then has tabs about every 3' to nail it down with 8" long nails. I spent last winter in Wyoming with some massive winds (40+ mph with temps to 30 below) and this was a life saver.

I would certainly recommend a skirt to anyone planning on spending a winter in your RV in places where you're gonna have cold wind blowing. It keeps the wind from whipping under your RV and definitely assists in keeping you warmer. I haven't used it in the summer - fearing it would turn the underneath area into an oven. When winter rolls around - it will certainly be installed.