Where's the TV in the living area on a 3795?

rat4go

I've only walked through 1 3795 in person, and it was a couple weeks ago before I got serious about comparing features in detail, thus I don't remember the answer to this question, so....

Is the TV above the entry door or is it in a shelf in the divider wall between the living and garage areas (with a flap to access the TV from the garage)? I think I've seen both set-ups in a Cyclone, yet I didn't notice this being an option. I have access to a web pic that CLEARLY shows it's NOT in the divider wall, and a couple pix from different sources showing it over the entry door, but I've also seen a pic (from the Heartland site) that appears to show the back of the TV cabinet/shelf (with flap) as viewed from the rear of the trailer thru the garage.

What gives? Is it tied to another option?

Thanks!

Rich

Scott

The TV is above the door, which made for much better viewing angles for the people sitting in the dinette and sofa, as well as standing in the kitchen.

ST

rat4go

TV location

Thanks for the response. Was there at one time the use of the location in the divider wall? Is that what I see in the Cyclone pix on the Heartland site (view into garage from rear) a cabinet of some sort, or was this an 'early' model that had the TV there?

Thanks!

Rich

Scott

I am going to tell you that we MAY have built the very first prototype Cyclone with a TV that swiveled between the living area and the garage, but we quickly switched the location to above the door for the better viewing angles. Since then we have a nice cabinet in the garage there for helmet storage.

ST

rat4go

Cool. Maybe that's what I saw in the pix. on the site (helmet storage)

Thanks again for the reply.

Rich