Our 2010 M21 Edge (Bailey)

mikeyy53

Here our some exterior pictures of our M21 that we picked up in April. This is before some modifications and our trip to Branson, MO(our first road trip). My wife fell in love with the blue light in the fridge, so we ended up with a new trailer.

Attachments

• edge trailer 003.jpg
    edge trailer 003.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 234
  • edge trailer 004.jpg
    edge trailer 004.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 227
  • edge trailer 005.jpg
    edge trailer 005.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 228
  • edge trailer 006.jpg
    edge trailer 006.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 211
  • edge trailer 007.jpg
    edge trailer 007.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 238

kampfirekid

Beautiful coach! I love the full body paint, but I can't convince the DW we need it on an Edge if we trade to the M22. Thanks for sharing.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very nice looking rig and I love that full body paint.

Good luck and safe travels,
Mark

Last edited:

ddhburns

Wow!

Gorgeous! Every time I see the full body paint job, I'm envious!

That little blue 'fridge light is a killer, isn't it? Having used other TT 'fridges, I've got to say, this one is a really nice upgrade.

OrangeWing

Any follow up thoughts on the new M21 since you've had a chance to enjoy it some? I am looking at the possiblity of an M21 myself and would like any comments you may have about the unit.

mikeyy53

We really love our M21. The slide out is a big plus. The table takes some getting use to. It'll be going back to the factory for some minor repairs( first year stuff). Overall we don't regret buying the M21.

mikeyy53

Sorry I took so long to reply

The table could be a better design. Most manufacters are going this way though. We just picked up the trailer from the factory for some issues that the dealer didn't handle correctly. This was my first time backing up a trailer in 6 inches of snow...won't be doing that again. At a recent RV show the factory has addressed some of the design issues that shouldn't have happened. The factory support is great!!!! Can't wait for spring to get here.

BonnieP

Looking at the M21 as well. I have noticed the Paint job you have brings approx $5,000 more in price? Would also be intersted in any ISSUEs in your first year with it. I realize all manufatures have their issues and have heard nothing but good about Heartland service, which can make all the difference. I have a Dutchmen product and also can not say enough about their great service but Love the EDGE and especially the full body paint job. Ken

mikeyy53

I went to look at the ttrailer aweek ago after being in the snow for awhile and the paint is holding up great. It doesn't show the streaks as much. Once nice weather arrives in Michigan she'll get washed and waxed. The one thing that I didn't mention is when we went to the factory they couldn't believe that we drove in from Michigan in the rain as the front was dry and clean. Someone at the factory did ther homework.