switch

mountain1

I hope I am in the right area but I have a couple of questions.
1. I have a Razor toyhauler,

1. What doesthe regular looking light switch next to the control panel do? I have switched it on and off, not seen a thing change. Called Heartland the person I spoke with had no idea.
2. My tow vehicle had problems I parked my camper not on the level. The refrigerator stopped I am hoping due to camper being unlevel. Once leveled what are my chances the refrig. will work again or is there something I need to do.

jimtoo

Mountain1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. You will find lots of great people here and lots of information and help when needed. Enjoy the forum.

The switch your asking about is probably to the electrical outlet up high on the outside under the awning, (for lights) or to the scare lights that are on the outside.

I'm sure someone with a Razor like yours will jump in and let us know for sure.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
mountailn1, I may have an answer for you. The light switch you speak of might be for the outside awning receptacle. Plug something in outside and flip the switch. As far as the refer goes, I don't know how unlevel you were, but the only way to know is to level it. Were you trying to run on LP, or AC. If you were on AC, check the GFI breaker in the bathroom. Also be certain the refer is plugged in. Hope this helps.

Peace
Dave

mountain1

Dave thank you so much. I have to wait to get my truck back out of the shop. I will check that switch tonight. Although I can not ever see me plugging anything into that outlet. I can just barely reach it wiht my ladder I carry. It is probably what you think it is but I will let you know.

mountain1

Jim I love your before and after pictures. I wondered what caused that old guy to appear in my camper mirrors.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Dave thank you so much. I have to wait to get my truck back out of the shop. I will check that switch tonight. Although I can not ever see me plugging anything into that outlet. I can just barely reach it wiht my ladder I carry. It is probably what you think it is but I will let you know.

May try leaning out the bedroom window to plug things into that outlet.

BozRazor

that outlet works great for the awning lights, I used some velcroclips to run the wire around to the outlet. And it's on a switch...bonus!