Comments / Feedback on Cyclone 3950

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
Good day, new on here and just about to buy a 2010 3950. Before we make the final leap, I was wondering if any of you could share your experiences and thoughts, advice etc. on this model and things to be aware of in general. I have reviewed the forum and have learned quick but nothing really specific on the model 3950.

These coaches are awesome, even my wife loves this layout. With 2 young boys, it will be a welcome upgrade from our Laredo 30BHS 5er.

Thanks in advance!
Brad

Rigmover06

we have an 09 3950 and we love it. Any questions, there is a ton of knowledge on here and people really willing to help.
Just make sure when you do your walk around with your selling dealer, you check everything works to your satisfaction,explained to you and YOUR happy with it.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I LOVE MY CYCLONE! :D :)

Bought it 03-08-08, moved into it 03-09-08! Been in temps from -30 to 100+F. (With proper preparations!) I've personally experienced very minor issues/problems. This is my first RV ever. As previously mentioned - great folks on here to assist and definitely do a thorough PDI before signing on the bottom line. Having never owned an RV, I spent 8 1/2 hours going through mine. The dealer was quick to adjust, tweak, clean, etc - everything they and/or we discovered. Excellent choice! :)

Ratowns

HT,
How does your Duramax/Allison pull the Cyclone? I have the '05 GMC 2WD, 4 door Duramax/Allison. I'm thinking of trading my 09' Landmark for the Cyclone so I can pick up a bedroom for my son. How does the air conditioner work in the garage area? This will wind up being his room should I trade.
I appreciate your help. Thanks,
Ron

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
HT,
How does your Duramax/Allison pull the Cyclone? I have the '05 GMC 2WD, 4 door Duramax/Allison. I'm thinking of trading my 09' Landmark for the Cyclone so I can pick up a bedroom for my son. How does the air conditioner work in the garage area? This will wind up being his room should I trade.
I appreciate your help. Thanks,
Ron

Ron, I have no problem hauling the Cyclone. I've averaging 10.6mpg when hauling / 19-21 without. There is only one AC outlet in my garage and it's located above the bunk beds. I usually leave the door open and blow a fan from the front to the garage. I'm thinking of adding another vent in the garage, just behind the loft so it drops air in front of the beds.

Hmmm.......Landmark to Cyclone.......nice upgrade! :D

rogerlouden

Brad, we are very satisfied with our 3950. I've had a couple other toy haulers before this one and as far as I'm concerned this one is the top of the line 5th wheel. You'll love it! I had a couple minor issues ( a couple switches ) and Heartland sent me the fix pronto. No complaints here.

Roger