Hello all!!!

Campeggio

Hello all!!!! I am a newbie...we bought a North Country 27 BHS LS a few weeks ago, and we love it. We went right away to the county campgrounds the day we picked it up for a long weekend and then just recently spent 10 days camping nearby...the hubby went to work and the daughter, dog and I played. ;)

We upgraded to the North Country from a pop up, which we loved until we experienced our first severe thunderstorm, which are fairly common here in Iowa. That was enough for us to decide solid walls were needed!!!

After months of searching and comparing we went with the North Country and couldn't be happier. We tow with a 2008 F150 Lariat and the hubby had a stabilizing hitch put on with a sway bar and it tows nicely.

We hope to do a lot of camping and hopefully will run into some more Heartland owners along the way!!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Family. We know you will enjoy your North Country. Popups are not fun in severe weather (been there and done that). Don't forget to check out the Heartland Owners Club, and any local Heartland Rallies.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Welcome to Heartland Ownership! You can learn a lot on this forum. Got a bunch of great folks and a few wise guys! :D

SilverRhino

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the HL family........we too recently purchased our first HL.

This is a great forum.....wonderful information...and...some really great people.

Grew up in Nebraska......have many fond memories of State & County parks in Iowa....Black Hawk....Three Fires....Spring Brook ...and...my favorite ...... Swan Lake outside Carroll.

Again, Welcome!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome to Heartland and the forum. BTW, HT is wrong on one point though. There are more than a few "wise guys" on here. He's one of them. Bob:D:D:D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Campeggio, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Congratulations on your first Travel Trailer. We've been that pop-up route several times since we started camping. Just think, you don't have to crawl around on your knees to get stuff out of cabinets any more. A lot quieter too. Oh my God! An air conditioner! Yup, you're gonna love it.:D

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Campeggio - congratulation on your new home away from home and welcome to the Heartland group. Yes - I can agree with you that it's not fun camping in a popup during a thunderstorm. We have been caught several time back in the day when we used to tent camp. That's wet!!!