additional "chair rail border"

rick_debbie_gallant

I would like to find out about getting additional stick on "chair rail boarder". My FW just seems to be unfinished in the hall and in the master suite and head without it. In fact I can see where someone in the factory was going to put additional boarder on the wall because of the pencil marks on the wall. I believe the same boarder through out the unit would add just a little more finish.

In addition, I noticed that a piece of the ornate molding around the doorside slide is cracked/broken near the bottom. It looked like real wood. However it is some type of foam, and fragile. It still looks good. However it is still broken. Any ideas.

Thank you

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Gee, it sounds like someone may have forgotten to apply the border. I would contact your dealer for both items. Enjoy your new 2010 3670RL. Are you coming the the MI Rally in St Ignace?

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My '09 has the chair rail on part of the bathroom wall, but it does not go around the commode. None in the bedroom or hall. Not much space in the bedroom for that decal, anyways. Personal taste, but I don't see much use for it in the hall, with the window on one side and the bathroom door and handrail on the other.