Dome Hitch Plaque

Would you be interested in ordering 1 of these at $6 US

• Yes Please - I would order one. Please make them and count me in!

Votes: 69 94.5%
  • No thank you - I would not order one.

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azbound

Is there a Heartland receiver plaque? I know most of us have 5th wheels but it wood be nice to have a Heartland logo plaque for the receiver of our tow vehicle. Any chance one will become available in the future?

jbeletti

Hi all,

I have looked into this. Here's what we're looking at:
domehitch_photo.jpg

What I would do is do a full-color Heartland Owners Club logo and make these orderable for club members.

I have to commit to 100 minimum and the cost would be $6 US plus shipping. Club members would order them directly from Martin Marketing. Orders by club members for this with other items (flags, hats, shirts, jackets etc.) can be combined to keep your overall shipping costs as low as possible.

Ok - I need a show of hands (not commitments), who would be interested in ordering one of these, should we move forward and place a 100 unit order?

I have added a poll to track the results so go ahead and vote. Voting in this poll is anonymous.

I don't have this budgeted so I'd have to wait until after January 2010 to have these made.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sure, I'll take one, too. Now, if you could come up with a big decal for the HOC to stick on, rather than the plaque...

CrazyScotsman

Will these be for a 2" reciever hitch ?
If they are I would have to go out and buy a reducer as mine is a 2 1/2" reciever :(

Jburks

You mean like this but smaller, the guy that made this for me says he can make them any size.:cool:

Attachments

• 100_0364.jpg
    100_0364.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 117

jbeletti

2" only Ken. Yeah - reducer for you and me both. Class V hitch. Not sure what I'd ever need that heavy duty of a bumper hitch for but that was the standard for the F550 I guess.

Jburks

Jim, they are screenscapes. My only complaint would be when it rains the pores fill with water and you can't see out very well other than that it's great, blocks more sun that regular tinting.

Jburks

Yes, that's correct. These things are very durable, it's been over a year and still looks brand new.

CrazyScotsman

Jack.. Who in town done that for you ? I know you told me, but for the life of me can't remember. ( Oldtimers setting in )
Hope you and Debbie are doing good. Don't think we will make it to Branson rally.
Cheers Ken

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Actually, I was thinking of a decal more the size of the plaque to stick on the back or front of the trailer. With mine parked on a seasonal site, I mounted my plaque to a board and hang it off the king pin. The receiver hitch logo is good for when the rig isn't with me.

Jburks

Ken, we had it done at Frog's. He has the design and can do any size. we are doing well, I see you have a new toy to take up any extra time you might have had. There is always hope the you can make Branson.